Smart flooring options for your Perth home.
Whether you are building a brand new home or simply wanting to freshen up and renovate your existing home – there are fantastic ways to integrate new design trends to give your interior a modern, sophisticated edge through flooring. Timber features are still a big trend in 2014, with laminated timber-look flooring the most popular flooring option because it gives the appearance of timber but without the hefty price tag.
Have a look at some of the more popular flooring options home builder customers go through. Which one is your favourite?
Looking to build a house or renovate? We give you smart flooring options for your Perth home.
Why timber laminate is a great choice for the open plan living area:
- It’s more durable and longer-lasting than real timber.
- Won’t scratch easy.
- Looks rustic, warm and inviting.
- No need to polish, already varnished.
Why tiles are great choice for the open plan living area:
- Hard-wearing and durable.
- Great for those who party alot.
- Will take abuse from stilettos.
- Easy to clean spillages, won’t stain.
- Great for kids who may create alot of mess.
Why carpet is a great choice for the theatre, bedroom, study and activity room:
- Soft, warm and comfortable for bare feet.
- Creates a cosy atmosphere.
- It’s OK to sit on the carpet, won’t give you piles.
- Gentle for young children.
- Easy to vacuum.
All images belong to Smart Homes for Living