When it comes to creating your ideal dining area, it can be hard narrowing down a specific style that will carry throughout the remainder of your home.
We’ve collated some of our favourite dining areas that make for a perfect spot to entertain with family and friends.
1. This sleek design oozes style and confidence. The monotone dominance makes the plant and red vases pop, providing the perfect addition of colour. If you’re unsure of what colour to choose for your dining set – black never disappoints.
2. This modern design fits perfectly with the colours displayed in the kitchen. The dining table blends seamlessly with the white splash back and countertops, with the grey/brown chairs making the feature walls pop. A timeless and fresh design, that is brought to life through use of bright patterned vases.
3. Who says you have to have a rectangle or square dining table? Circular tables are sometimes a better option, dependent on the space you have in your dining area. A circle table adds a different vibe to your living area and can be presented as a focal point. The colour and design options are endless.
4. Don’t be confined to a white or black dining set. Play with colours and be adventurous. Do you like navy blue and wooden furniture? Incorporate a colour that is either lighter or darker than your wall colour in your dining seats and a table that compliments your flooring. This process will make your dining area flow seamlessly with the remainder of your home. A wooden table will last decades if looked after correctly.
5. A dining style doesn’t have to stop with the table and chairs. Bring this area to life by incorporating a bright feature colour into your nearby kitchen. This orange/red wall makes the dining area pop. Incorporate the same colour into flowers, decorations or a feature in the centre of your table.