Not much on this weekend? Feeling a little creative and wanting a little challenge? We have collected 10 easy pintsized DIY projects for you to try at home that even the kids can help contribute to.
Go ahead and get creative!
1. Mini Painted Planters out of wooden egg holders. A cute DIY project from Craftberry Bush.
2. Friendly “Hey There” Door Mat. Customise the colour! Seen on Griffanie.
3. Faceted Candles from Crayons on Geometric Templates. Get onto it through tuts+.
4. Make little paper bowls out of scrap paper. Craft and Creativity will show you how.
5. Heart-shaped Catnip Cat Toys. Check it out on Whisketeers.
6. Charming Luggage Tag DIY Idea. From Sugar & Cloth.
7. Cute and Fun Paperweights. Get crafty on Club Chica Circle.
8. Pillowcase Embellishment with neon or any colours you like! Try it on I Love To Create.
9. Beautify your Computer’s Cord from A Bubbly Life.
10. Sweet Greeting Card DIY Project, spotted on Omiyage.
All Image Sources: Apartment Therapy
Featured Image Source: Apartment Therapy
Header Image Source: Decor Experiment