There’s chill and then
Introducing Elavale Estate
Exclusive house and land
Introducing Elavale Estate
Exclusive packages in Elavale Estate
Smart Homes For Living has secured exclusive land in WA’s hottest new estate, Elavale Estate by Peet, to bring you great value, super smart house and land packages and a chill life in Eglinton.
Elavale Estate knows what’s important
Here’s 5 reasons to make Elavale Estate
your new home:
Your commute to work now comes with variety
Location, location, shopping & dining
(just 6 mins away)
For the ultimate nature lovers. City folk need not apply
New schools popping up everywhere … actually, new everything
A community with serious heart (and smarts)
Forget 5 stars, Elavale Estate ranks way above the rest
Sure, there’s the transport, new schools, shopping and dining super close to home, and the Lagoon on your doorstep. But the reason this estate is an undeniable fan favourite? It’s all about the heart.
Elavale’s community is all about likeminded people living together and loving where they live. With so much bushland, parks, and conservation areas, who wouldn’t. This isn’t a place for the people who thrive in the hustle – unless of course you leave it in the city when you come home. At Elavale, your life is about to get 80% more chill (and 90% more connected).
The smartest home on the street
Now that you’re sold on the location, let’s sweeten the deal. Because this place is so lush, we think your new home deserves a level up too. Here’s the extras that’ll make yours the standout home on the street.
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations
- The choice continues – floor and wall tiles, tapware, Colorbond or roof tiles
- No crack GTEK Smartwalls with full internal wall paint
- WA-made cabinetry with soft-close finishing
- Deluxe brand-name kitchen appliances
- 6-star NatHERS energy rating and a lifetime structural guarantee!
The Elavale Estate cheat sheet
1. Location. You’re on the coast, 44km north of Perth, and within the City of Wanneroo. That means you’re 5mins to fishing in Yanchep and 20mins to a burger and bevvy in Joondalup.
2. Community. Remember how we said this place has heart? Well, that’s because over 1,000 likeminded families are set to call Elavale home.
3. Shopping and dining. If you shop like you eat (fast and with seriously good taste), you’ll be impressed with your new neighbours – Oceans 27 and Trinity Village Shopping Centre are just the beginning.
4. Parks and Reserves. We already told you about the Lagoon, but this stunning natural playground has mates. There’s bushland, conservation reserves, natural parks, and landscaped parks for the kiddies.
5. Education. There’s a list of established schools in the area and then there’s the new ones. Elavale has grand plans for two new primary schools and a new high school. Let the learning begin.
6. Transport. Mitchell Freeway is getting an extension all the way to Alkimos, and Butler train station is less than 15mins away. But you won’t need it for long because once Eglinton station is done, you’ll be riding PT in a few mins from leaving home.
You’ve got the Q’s, we’ve got the A’s
Fill out some deets and we can chat all things Elavale Estate
*Advertised adjusted price includes $10,000 First Home Owners Grant (eligibility criteria applies). Terms and Conditions apply. Smart Homes for Living (Smart Homes), Building Contractor Number 10805 is part of Ventura Home Group Pty Ltd. Smart Homes is not the owner of the land and cannot guarantee its price or availability. Smart Homes has been authorised by the landowner to advertise the land as being available at the purchase price specified. The price advertised is an estimate of the costs to build with Smart Homes and separately purchase the underlying land from the owner of the land. The estimated price is therefore subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The elevation and images depicted in this advertisement are solely for illustrative purposes and are based on display homes, and may include features not included in our standard building contacts. The information and estimated pricing is correct at the time of posting, but subject to change without notice. Please read the terms and conditions on our website for further details.