The Voyage is as smart as it is liveable. Featuring a sizable master’s retreat at the front of the home, an open planned living and dining in its heart, and a separate children’s wing at the rear, the space smarts design caters to families of shapes and sizes.
Household members can mingle together in the lounge, IT zone, kitchen and dining spaces; or retreat to the theatre or bedroom suites when a little ‘me’ time is desired. Thanks to its mix of open planned spaces and private areas, flexibility is afforded at every twist and turn.
The expansive kitchen contains built-in Laminex cabinetry, an island bench and private scullery ensuring conversations can flow freely as the chef of the home cooks up a storm (and impresses guests with their seamless entertaining skills). *Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex or Soho flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!