The Voyage is as smart as it is liveable. Featuring a sizable master’s retreat at the front of the home, an open planned living and dining in its heart, and a separate children’s wing at the rear, the space smarts design caters to families of shapes and sizes.
Household members can mingle together in the lounge, IT zone, kitchen and dining spaces; or retreat to the theatre or bedroom suites when a little ‘me’ time is desired. Thanks to its mix of open planned spaces and private areas, flexibility is afforded at every twist and turn.
The expansive kitchen contains built-in Laminex cabinetry, an island bench and private scullery ensuring conversations can flow freely as the chef of the home cooks up a storm (and impresses guests with their seamless entertaining skills). *Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period