The Voyage is as smart as it is liveable. Featuring a sizable master’s retreat at the front of the home, an open planned living and dining in its heart, and a separate children’s wing at the rear, the space smarts design caters to families of shapes and sizes.
Household members can mingle together in the lounge, IT zone, kitchen and dining spaces; or retreat to the theatre or bedroom suites when a little ‘me’ time is desired. Thanks to its mix of open planned spaces and private areas, flexibility is afforded at every twist and turn.
The expansive kitchen contains built-in Laminex cabinetry, an island bench and private scullery ensuring conversations can flow freely as the chef of the home cooks up a storm (and impresses guests with their seamless entertaining skills). *Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Feature rendered front elevation
- steel roof cover or tiled roof cover
- gutters and fascia
- Granite collections pavers
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- WA cabinetry with soft close kitchen drawers
- Flickmixer tapware throughout
- Vitreous china & soft close toilet suites
- Pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom
- Chrome floor wastes
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Fixed build time
- Fixed price HIA contract
- VHG quality and service guarantee