Ahh The Skye, what can we say. She’s speccy, smart, secure, stylish, soulful – well the soulful part will come when you turn the design into your new home. Trust us. Or, better yet, picture it with us…
You, living it up in your first home, complete with three bedrooms (one for you, two for fun…or maybe roomies), a large open-planned living/ kitchen area/ dining area. Every day will be wonderful, but Sunday-seshes will be extra spesh thanks to the paved courtyard we’ve thrown in!
When it comes to being speccy, The Skye’s full to the brim: a stylishly rendered front elevation, full internal wall paint with Taubmans’ 2-coat colour system, deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances, a WA-made kitchen … it just keeps going. There’s also Smart’s lifetime structural warranty and fixed build time so that covers ‘smart’ and ‘secure’.
Seeing as though this spiel is clearly brought to you by the letter ‘S’ – the best letter ever – we had better mention the savings. Yep, as our most affordable home design, (hint: its priced under $150k) this one is brimming with value too. Now that’s smart.
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external pain finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period