Ahh The Sierra, what can we say. She’s spacious, speccy, smart, superior, secure, stylish, soulful – well the soulful part will come when you turn the design into your family’s new home. Trust us. Or, better yet, picture it with us…
You, living it up in your dream home, complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a huge open-planned living and kitchen area, and a private theatre room. Every day will be wonderful, but Sunday-seshes will be extra spesh thanks to the spacious alfresco courtyard we’ve thrown in too.
When it comes to being speccy, The Sierra’s full to the brim: a stylishly rendered front elevation, granite collection pavers, Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances, pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom, and a Bosch instantaneous hot water system … it just keeps going. There’s also Smart’s lifetime structural warranty and a fixed build time, so that covers ‘smart’ and ‘secure’.
Seeing as though this spiel is clearly brought to you by the letter ‘S’ – the best letter ever – we had better mention the scullery. Yep, The Sierra has one of those too complete with a walk-in pantry so you can organise (or hide) all that kitchen clutter. Now that’s smart.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!