There are few homes that have the power to take a stressful day and literally melt it away the second you walk through the door. But, our team of design smarties have achieved just that with * crashing wave sound effect please* The Quay! This home is designed with all the lush styling of the Hamptons so you can encase yourself in the cool colour pallet and feel the holiday villa vibes seep in. There may not be a glass of rosé on arrival (as such) but the HUGE resort-style ensuite, private theatre room, and outdoor dining space make up for it tenfold. And hey, you can just buy your own bubbles with all the money you’ll save.
Let’s talk details. The Quay is a four-bedroom home with two bathrooms and all the extra space you can dream of – just think of the all the reading (or uninterrupted Netflix time) you can have All. To. Your. Self. There’s a massive games room, a theatre room, an activity space with an IT nook, and an open-planned family room which includes the kitchen and meals space. On top of all that, you’ve got a scullery and his and hers WIRs in the master suite. Who needs to go to the Hamptons when you live amongst it?
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex or Soho flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!