Triumph, succeed, overcome, prosper, thrive … prevail. Yep, The Prevail is all about the bigger things in life, starting with the home. This design is one of our bigger plans with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a private theatre room, dual study area, kitchen scullery, and an outdoor alfresco area double the size! Then there’s an abundance of natural light that adds to the spaciousness of the home thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows and doors. This home knows what it takes to help a family prevail.
🎉 This display home design is eligible for the new Government grants. 🎉
Say hell yay to $45k!! →
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period
Up your street smarts. Choose from any of these 6 dressed-to-impress elevations. All zip, nada, nothin’ extra – with any Smart home.
Enquire about this home
Our team is ready to walk you through, customise, fawn over or answer Qs about this design. (Or any other tbh). We’ll even do it online so you don’t need to leave the couch.