This Phoenix has risen from ashes – aka our drafting department – and just keeps on rising. To new heights of liveability, space and value smarts.
Featuring five bedrooms (not a typo) and two bathrooms it’s a home that will happily play host to your family, your family’s family, your family’s family’s fam…. And what a host it will be! With a bonus games room, theatre AND activity room there’s something for everyone.
Young, old and in-between, those looking to break bread together or just take a break. The mix of open-plan communal spaces and private areas puts the power in the people, allowing them to pick and choose how they spend their time.
The result? The perfect forever home for those looking to disconnect from the outside stresses and reconnect with what matters most: family. And Netflix.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!