We’re the sunburnt country, the country that’s actually an island, and here in Perth everyone loves to remind us that we’re also the most isolated city in the world. Well, The Pacific is our *cheers mate* to everything that we are! One thing that’s undeniably Aussie is our abundance of space. Wide open bush land, beaches that stretch for kilometres, and the whole Nullarbor thing. So, here’s a home that brings it all under one roof, starting with Space Smarts!
• Space for dayzzz: Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a games room, activity room, walk-ins, AND a kitchen scullery!
• Sun worshiping: The alfresco and HUGE floor-to-ceiling windows are all about natural light and celebrating our stunning Aussie weather
• Island lovin’: Helloooo island benchtops. Nuff said!
Most isolated city: Yep, we were even inspired by isolation with a master suit nestled in the front wing, away from all the bustle of the home. Think of it as your resort-style isolation retreat!
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Silestone benchtops
- 31c high ceilings to main living areas
- Resort ensuite with double basin
- 3 designer elevations all with feature rendered front
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Colorbond gutters and fascia
- Granite collections pavers
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- WA cabinetry with soft close kitchen drawers
- Flickmixer tapware throughout
- Vitreous china & soft close toilet suites
- Pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom
- Chrome floor wastes
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee