This Space Smarts home is all about shooting for the stars and getting yourself noticed! Yep, The Orion got its name from a massive constellation of over a thousand stars that can be seen anywhere in the world*. So, if you’re looking for a home design that goes off like the big bang and features all the m2 one family could need, plus extra to show off, The Orion’s got your name written in the stars.
This home has extras galore, from a private theatre room to an activity space, a study nook, and a scullery. Each of the four bedrooms features a walk-in robe and the one in the master suite’s so HUGE it could store a galaxy of its own! Download the brochure and discover all the ways The Orion is out of this world. Starting with its price point.
*Fun facts brought to you by our old mate, Google.
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning with iZone touch screen
- 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout
- 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- 31c high ceilings to main living areas with 25c to garage & alfresco (as per plan)
- Hafele double bowl undermount kitchen sink
- Your choice of 6 designer elevations, all with feature rendered front
- Granite collections pavers
- Your choice of Colorbond or tiled roof cover
- Semi-frameless shower screens to the ensuite & bathroom
- Resort ensuite with double basins and double shower
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft close drawers & doors
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period