As part of our Space Smarts Range, The Optimus is all about connection and spaciousness. The open-planned living and kitchen area keep the family connected at all times of the day and evening, and with a master suite artfully placed away from the other three bedrooms, you can always find privacy and solitude from the busyness of the home. The master suite is connected to a huge resort-style ensure, complete with double basin and double shower! The spaciousness doesn’t end there, the feeling continues throughout the whole home with 31C high ceilings, a large private theatre room, and tonnes of natural light.
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning with MyAir touch screen
- 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout
- Choice of 900mm OR duel 600mm Belling black glass ovens
- Full internal wall paint with Wattyl’s 2-coat colour system
- 31c high ceilings to main living areas with 25c to garage & alfresco (as per plan)
- Seima double bowl undermount kitchen sink
- Your choice of 6 designer elevations, all with feature rendered front
- Granite collections pavers
- Your choice of Colorbond or tiled roof cover
- Semi-frameless shower screens to the ensuite & bathroom
- Resort ensuite with double basins and double shower
- Your choice of Tony Alder black or chrome flick mixers
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft close drawers & doors
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime Structural Warranty*, giving you peace of mind for the lifetime of your occupancy.
- Six months maintenance period
Up your street smarts. Choose from any of these 6 dressed-to-impress elevations. All zip, nada, nothin’ extra – with any Smart home.
Home Design FAQ
Here’s a few As to some Qs you may have.
Where do you build?
Are your homes turnkey?
How do I know what home design is best for me?
I see something I like, can I make changes to the home design?
Want to close the theatre off or add a door into one of the designs? It doesn’t cost much to modify our designs. When you add extra stuff in, you only pay for the materials and labour required to install them. Check out our online iDesign program. This is where you can customise your new home anywhere, any time. Even now. Annnnndddd GO.
Ohhh, can I add a speccy promo to the home design too?
Y-E-S! We run promotions throughout the year and they’re all online for you to check out. For the latest and greatest, visit our promos page. Your new homes consultant will also have the inside scoop so you can always ask them directly too.
Can your home designs be turned into house & land packages?
They certainly can! We can help match your dream design to a lot of land in your desired area. And, we’ll also put our smarts to work negotiating with the developer to secure you the best possible price. It’s all in a day’s work for our smarties. Get in touch to discuss a custom package, or try some we prepped earlier on for size by checking out our Perth House & Land packages.
Are there any other costs should I factor in?
Siteworks take into account things like the soil classification (yep, it’s a thing!), extra requirements (due to bushfire prone zones or coastal conditions), and nearby aeroplane or vehicle noise requirements. These costs are hard to predict as they can change from suburb to suburb, sometimes even street to street! Like our boss’s mood on any given day…
Enquire about this home
Our team is ready to walk you through, customise, fawn over or answer Qs about this design. (Or any other tbh). We’ll even do it online so you don’t need to leave the couch.