Our newest narrow lot home has been designed with Italian architecture and island history on our vision board. It all happened over a little team building night we designers like to call ‘pizza oven greatness’, because there’s nothing quite like a home-cooked pizza to trigger greatness in we mere mortals. In short, it’s basically a night where we make pizza and discuss all things architecture and DnD. But mainly architecture. On one such night, as we dived into a strategic discussion around our newest purchase, a glass D20 dice (@DnDBeyond is our Twitter overlord if you would like to know more about dice selections), and the conversation led us to the historic origins of glass making. Murano Island stood tall with a 1291 stamp of origin and a story of glass artisans who were granted state immunity from all prosecutions. Of course, The Murano, glass wielding super villain, became a new character in our future DnD battle.
Okay, back to the task at hand. Thanks to our ‘pizza oven greatness’ meeting of the minds, you have The Murano. A piece of architecture that has resulted in a glass window façade for all of your natural light needs, plus a 7.5m narrow lot design that takes stock of the way it was done on Italian islands circa 13th century. What does this all mean to you? Space to move, a central living for a coffee break, an alfresco area that connects to your family room, and a master suite with all the trimmings.
This is the result of us allowing the design team to write our web copy. All complaints can be directed here and will be dealt with accordingly.
*Images for illustration purposes
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period