Our newest narrow lot home has been designed with Italian architecture and island history on our vision board. It all happened over a little team building night we designers like to call ‘pizza oven greatness’, because there’s nothing quite like a home-cooked pizza to trigger greatness in we mere mortals. In short, it’s basically a night where we make pizza and discuss all things architecture and DnD. But mainly architecture. On one such night, as we dived into a strategic discussion around our newest purchase, a glass D20 dice (@DnDBeyond is our Twitter overlord if you would like to know more about dice selections), and the conversation led us to the historic origins of glass making. Murano Island stood tall with a 1291 stamp of origin and a story of glass artisans who were granted state immunity from all prosecutions. Of course, The Murano, glass wielding super villain, became a new character in our future DnD battle.
Okay, back to the task at hand. Thanks to our ‘pizza oven greatness’ meeting of the minds, you have The Murano. A piece of architecture that has resulted in a glass window façade for all of your natural light needs, plus a 7.5m narrow lot design that takes stock of the way it was done on Italian islands circa 13th century. What does this all mean to you? Space to move, a central living for a coffee break, an alfresco area that connects to your family room, and a master suite with all the trimmings.
This is the result of us allowing the design team to write our web copy. All complaints can be directed here and will be dealt with accordingly.
*Images for illustration purposes
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!