A home with a study, activity room, home theatre and alfresco – this four bedroom, 2 bathroom home has room for all! *Images for illustration purposes only.
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Wattyl’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Choice of 900mm OR double 600mm Belling black glass ovens
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Alder black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Lifetime Structural Warranty*, giving you peace of mind for the lifetime of your occupancy.
- Six months maintenance period
Up your street smarts. Choose from any of these 6 dressed-to-impress elevations. All zip, nada, nothin’ extra – with any Smart home.
Home design FAQ
Here’s a few As to some Qs you may have about home designs.
Are your homes turnkey?
Where do you build?
How do I know what home design is best for me?
I see something I like, can I make changes to the home design?
Want to close the theatre off or add a door into one of the designs? It doesn’t cost much to modify our designs. When you add extra stuff in, you only pay for the materials and labour required to install them. Check out our online iDesign program. This is where you can customise your new home anywhere, any time. Even now. Annnnndddd GO.
Ohhh, can I add a speccy promo to the home design too?
Y-E-S! We run promotions throughout the year and they’re all online for you to check out. For the latest and greatest, visit our promos page. Your new homes consultant will also have the inside scoop so you can always ask them directly too.
Can your home designs be turned into house & land packages?
They certainly can! We can help match your dream design to a lot of land in your desired area. And, we’ll also put our smarts to work negotiating with the developer to secure you the best possible price. It’s all in a day’s work for our smarties. Get in touch to discuss a custom package, or try some we prepped earlier on for size by checking out our Perth House & Land packages.
Are there any other costs should I factor in?
Siteworks take into account things like the soil classification (yep, it’s a thing!), extra requirements (due to bushfire prone zones or coastal conditions), and nearby aeroplane or vehicle noise requirements. These costs are hard to predict as they can change from suburb to suburb, sometimes even street to street! Like our boss’s mood on any given day…
Enquire about this home
Our team is ready to walk you through, customise, fawn over or answer Qs about this design. (Or any other tbh). We’ll even do it online so you don’t need to leave the couch.