Let’s start things off with a quick disclaimer: we couldn’t actually find anyone in the office who’d admit to watching the 90’s cult following that was Melrose Place. It sucks to be them, because the show is a must-binge if we’ve ever seen one.
If, for some reason, you’re like our co-workers just imagine lots of melodrama, love triangles, and unobtainable luxuries (kinda like every other show on Netflix atm). It’s great! And while this home wasn’t exactly designed with drama in mind, our design team did bring some large-scale Hollywood glam into the plan. The Melrose is a 4 x 2 home with a huge open-planned space at the rear that includes a theatre room and opens up onto an alfresco dining area. If there’s anything we know about Melrose, it’s that parties are a must! And this home is tailor made for lots of them. Martini anyone?
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex or Soho flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!