Let’s start things off with a quick disclaimer: we couldn’t actually find anyone in the office who’d admit to watching the 90’s cult following that was Melrose Place. It sucks to be them, because the show is a must-binge if we’ve ever seen one.
If, for some reason, you’re like our co-workers just imagine lots of melodrama, love triangles, and unobtainable luxuries (kinda like every other show on Netflix atm). It’s great! And while this home wasn’t exactly designed with drama in mind, our design team did bring some large-scale Hollywood glam into the plan. The Melrose is a 4 x 2 home with a huge open-planned space at the rear that includes a theatre room and opens up onto an alfresco dining area. If there’s anything we know about Melrose, it’s that parties are a must! And this home is tailor made for lots of them. Martini anyone?
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period