Ever heard of Lucia Day? Well, without going into the whole history of it, it’s now a holiday that kicks off Christmas festivities with light and food. These just happen to be two of our favourite things, so what better name to give a home design than The Lucia. In spirit of tradition, this home is all about the flood of natural light thanks to huge floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors, an open-planned design, and high ceilings. Then there’s the kitchen, the food mecca, which has an island benchtop and breakfast bar, and all the modern features you would expect from a home by Smart.
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period
Up your street smarts. Choose from any of these 6 dressed-to-impress elevations. All zip, nada, nothin’ extra – with any Smart home.
*Images for illustration purposes.