Thanks to our mates in Freo, Perth is a port town and our home is forever beside (or in) the water. So, when our design smarties got to work on this new home plan, it goes without saying they took a nod (or ten) from #boatlife, starting with the layout.
[loudspeaker sound effect]: “This is your captain speaking. Listen up, as we go through all the important bits.”
The Harbour has been divided into two sections, the front wing and the rear wing. There are all the necessities at the front of the home – kinda like a stop into port to refill the esky – including three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a BONUS theatre room. At the back of the home is a HUGE open-planned living and dining space with a connected alfresco and kitchen that plays host to an island benchtop that stays right on theme! All that space and natural light is our ode to the open water – daydreaming and naps essential. To top it all off, you only need a 10m frontage for this plan, which means you can snap up WA developers’ most affordable blocks and put this home aboard OR anchor it to an inner-city block with room to spare. Okay, we’re done with the harbour puns now. Quick, download the brochure before we start up again! *Images for illustration only.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!