If you had to pick an image for your vision board, what would it be? Would you go for the speed and excitement of our mate Lewis Hamilton* or, would you choose the relaxed, luxurious vibes of Hamilton Island? Yeah, we couldn’t choose either and so we designed The Hamilton. A home with all our smarts on the table: heart racing smarts to make sure you get a flutter of excitement as you enter each room, luxury smarts to ensure your new home is full to the brim with top-of-the-range finishes, and chill smarts so that it instantly feels like home.
With three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge open-planned living and dining area, and a master suite with all the extras; The Hamilton is our nod to fusion. Because, cheeseburger sushi is the bomb. And because, why choose between Lewis Hamilton and Hamilton Island when you can have both in The Hamilton? View the brochure for a full throttle rundown.
*Ok, he might not really be our mate. But a copywriter can dream, right?!
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex or Soho flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!