Free is one of our favourite words! I mean, who doesn’t love it when you go to the bakery and they’ve got those free little doughnut samples…*Starts drooling on keyboard*. And while The Freeport isn’t exactly free (or come sprinkled in sugar) there’s a whole lotta freedom that comes with it.
For starters, you can literally escape the busy home within said busy home thanks to the epic master’s suite that comes with its own walk-in robe – hello Carrie Bradshaw styles – plus a private ensuite. And, if that wasn’t enough, there’s also a walk-in pantry connected to the open-planned kitchen – i.e. Freedom from kitchen clutter – and three minor bedrooms for the little ones to get all wild and free in.
Speaking of free stuff, like all our homes, The Freeport comes with WA-made cabinetry and those delightful soft close drawers as well as Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances, all as standard. So that’s the freedom from extra costs stuff sorted too. Oh, and if you’re still renting, getting into your own home is the ultimate dose of freedom. So, when you think freedom, think The Freeport (and sneaky Baker’s Delight samples!)
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!