The Florian has everything your family needs to go with the flo(w)rian today and tomorrow. There are areas dedicated to privacy and open-planned spaces for family connection. There’s also an alfresco for outdoor meals, a bath for the little ones (and not so little ones)… Do we need to go on?
Ok, we will. But only to humble brag a little in a cool, flowin’ way! The large alfresco at the back of the home certainly makes a statement, one almost as big as a new Game of Thrones season announcement. There are draping floor to ceiling windows and doors that connect the alfresco to the home, allowing all that soft natural light to fill the master suite and open-planned family room.
Speaking of the master suite, it’s a total couple’s sanctuary nestled at the back of the home – with its own walk-in robe and ensuite, of course – so you can shut out the noise of a busy household and indulge in some ‘me’ time. Read a book, catch up on emails, or better yet; pour a glass of red and binge watch the Bachie. #goals
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period