The Florian has everything your family needs to go with the flo(w)rian today and tomorrow. There are areas dedicated to privacy and open-planned spaces for family connection. There’s also an alfresco for outdoor meals, a bath for the little ones (and not so little ones)… Do we need to go on?
Ok, we will. But only to humble brag a little in a cool, flowin’ way! The large alfresco at the back of the home certainly makes a statement, one almost as big as a new Game of Thrones season announcement. There are draping floor to ceiling windows and doors that connect the alfresco to the home, allowing all that soft natural light to fill the master suite and open-planned family room.
Speaking of the master suite, it’s a total couple’s sanctuary nestled at the back of the home – with its own walk-in robe and ensuite, of course – so you can shut out the noise of a busy household and indulge in some ‘me’ time. Read a book, catch up on emails, or better yet; pour a glass of red and binge watch the Bachie. #goals
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!