Thought you’d reached the peak of new home designs with that last search, didn’t you? Well, you’ve now landed on The Everest and this phenomenon is breaking some serious records. Forget base camp (totally doesn’t count, soz) we’ve gone all the way to the top with this one. And as part of our Space Smarts Range, the standards are anything but! Is 8,848 metres above sea level just your standard hike? Nope! And are reverse-cycle aircon, Silestone benchtops, 31c high ceilings, and a resort-style ensuite just your standard home inclusions? HELL NO, but they are with this one! We’ve even added a choice between six designer elevations so you can create the first impression of your dreams.
The Everest’s got a tonne of space smarts and all the future smarts under one roof. There are four HUGE bedrooms, two bathrooms (including a tub, double basin, and twin shower no less), a theatre, and an alfresco that feels like you’ve got more space than the Himalayan foothills. This is a home that will last the test of time – in fact, we guarantee it! Teenage-proof and perfect for your growing family, this Everest is ready and waiting and unaffected by climate change!
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period