Thought you’d reached the peak of new home designs with that last search, didn’t you? Well, you’ve now landed on The Everest and this phenomenon is breaking some serious records. Forget base camp (totally doesn’t count, soz) we’ve gone all the way to the top with this one. And as part of our Space Smarts Range, the standards are anything but! Is 8,848 metres above sea level just your standard hike? Nope! And are reverse-cycle aircon, Essastone benchtops, 31c high ceilings, and a resort-style ensuite just your standard home inclusions? HELL NO, but they are with this one! We’ve even added a choice between six designer elevations so you can create the first impression of your dreams.
The Everest’s got a tonne of space smarts and all the future smarts under one roof. There are four HUGE bedrooms, two bathrooms (including a tub, double basin, and twin shower no less), a theatre, and an alfresco that feels like you’ve got more space than the Himalayan foothills. This is a home that will last the test of time – in fact, we guarantee it! Teenage-proof and perfect for your growing family, this Everest is ready and waiting and unaffected by climate change!
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex or Soho flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!