With a frontage of 7.5m, you’d be forgiven for thinking you’ll have to skip on some of the extras. You’d also be wrong. ‘Coz The Electra is about as extra as you can get! With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an ensuite, second bathroom with a bath, and even a walk-in robe to the master suite; this home is about space saving, not space reducing. See when we said this home was extra we meant it.
Now let’s talk about the extra extras. Which, as their name suggests, are extra dreamy but come packaged into The Electra at no extra cost. Like an open-planned living, dining, and kitchen area that connects to a sizeable courtyard. Proving you can have your cake and eat it (outside) too, this seamless outdoor connection gives the home an abundance of natural light, not to mention space for summer picnics and pretty spring blooms.
So if you’re after a gold class ticket to a home with the (narrow) lot and lots of extras, look no further than The Electra.
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Your choice of 6 rendered front elevations, all with full external paint finish
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks from Builder’s Standard Range
- Colorbond roof cover or tiled roof cover
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom, laundry & WC where applicable
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Fully-framed panel & pivot door, hobs and 2m high tiling to ensuite & bathroom shower
- 5-Star energy efficient instantaneous gas hot water system
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period