With a frontage of 7.5m, you’d be forgiven for thinking you’ll have to skip on some of the extras. You’d also be wrong. ‘Coz The Electra is about as extra as you can get! With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an ensuite, second bathroom with a bath, and even a walk-in robe to the master suite; this home is about space saving, not space reducing. See when we said this home was extra we meant it.
Now let’s talk about the extra extras. Which, as their name suggests, are extra dreamy but come packaged into The Electra at no extra cost. Like an open-planned living, dining, and kitchen area that connects to a sizeable courtyard. Proving you can have your cake and eat it (outside) too, this seamless outdoor connection gives the home an abundance of natural light, not to mention space for summer picnics and pretty spring blooms.
So if you’re after a gold class ticket to a home with the (narrow) lot and lots of extras, look no further than The Electra.
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex or Soho flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!