The Driftwood is our ode to country. Country-design that is. There’s no swag. Just style, savings, and lots of surprises.
With a 33-metre frontage (yes, you read that right!) and floor-to-ceiling windows – the elevation will be the first thing to impress. Then there’s the monster-sized alfresco area, perfect for outdoor entertaining, three kids’ bedrooms to the west and a parents’ wing to the east.
Did we mention the theatre room, games room, scullery, and study zone? We can’t exactly call this design quaint but she sure is a beauty. So … will you drift away to the Driftwood today?
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning with iZone touch screen
- 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout
- 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- 31c high ceilings to main living areas with 25c to garage & alfresco (as per plan)
- Hafele double bowl undermount kitchen sink
- Your choice of 6 designer elevations, all with feature rendered front
- Granite collections pavers
- Your choice of Colorbond or tiled roof cover
- Semi-frameless and hobless shower to ensuite & bathroom
- Resort ensuite with double basins and double shower
- Your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixers
- WA-Made cabinetry with soft close drawers & doors
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period