Remember the first time you had a turmeric latte (with coconut milk, obvs) and got all philosophical about the beauty of street art and the wisdom of Lena Durham. She’s amazing…She’s just like us…But cooler? Ahhh, we remember it well. And we have a new design that’s just that. The Lena Durham of home design*. Like Lena, we haven’t taken The Brunswick too seriously. It’s a mix bag – part liveability, part lovability, part luxabil….You get the picture.
It’s our homage to Melbourne – yep, hence the name – and its big city lights, laneways and too cool for school galleries. The thing is, it’s not too cool. Sure, the design will knock your patent Birkenstocks off but the floorplan is as welcoming as they come. With its generously wide entryway, central living, stylishly open-plan kitchen complete with island bench and hidden scullery, bonus theatre, expansive master’s suite and three minor bedrooms, the home’s a natural entertainer (or life of the party, depending on who builds it).
You can decorate it as you like, it’s your home after all, but our style smarties can imagine nothin’ better than a little black, black and then a bit more black. Black is back after all, and so is The Brunswick.
*It’s a big claim but we’re ok with it – if her legal team is!
- Feature rendered front elevation
- steel roof cover or tiled roof cover
- gutters and fascia
- Granite collections pavers
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- WA cabinetry with soft close kitchen drawers
- Flickmixer tapware throughout
- Vitreous china & soft close toilet suites
- Pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom
- Chrome floor wastes
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Fixed build time
- Fixed price HIA contract
- VHG quality and service guarantee