Remember the first time you had a turmeric latte (with coconut milk, obvs) and got all philosophical about the beauty of street art and the wisdom of Lena Durham. She’s amazing…She’s just like us…But cooler? Ahhh, we remember it well. And we have a new design that’s just that. The Lena Durham of home design*. Like Lena, we haven’t taken The Brunswick too seriously. It’s a mix bag – part liveability, part lovability, part luxabil….You get the picture.
It’s our homage to Melbourne – yep, hence the name – and its big city lights, laneways and too cool for school galleries. The thing is, it’s not too cool. Sure, the design will knock your patent Birkenstocks off but the floorplan is as welcoming as they come. With its generously wide entryway, central living, stylishly open-plan kitchen complete with island bench and hidden scullery, bonus theatre, expansive master’s suite and three minor bedrooms, the home’s a natural entertainer (or life of the party, depending on who builds it).
You can decorate it as you like, it’s your home after all, but our style smarties can imagine nothin’ better than a little black, black and then a bit more black. Black is back after all, and so is The Brunswick.
*It’s a big claim but we’re ok with it – if her legal team is!
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex or Soho flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!