Brighton? More like right-on! This is one of our smartest Smart homes yet and it’s all thanks to space, design, and all the extras smarts we’ve thrown in for good measure. Like a kitchen scullery, walk-in robe, and dedicated activity space, as well as a private theatre. These extra gems fit seamlessly within The Brighton and after moving in you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them / a place to hide your block of Marvellous Creations from the kids! Side note: if you’ve never tried MC, please go to Woolies right now and treat yo’ self to said deliciousness.
Okay, back to The Brighton. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, an alfresco, plus all the extras we spoke about earlier; you may think there’s no room left to move around. But this home is all about open-planned living mixed with privacy. While each room is filled with natural light and more space than the Kardashians would need for a Christmas card photo shoot, the heart of the home is an open-planned paradise. The indoor meals’ space also connects to The Brighton’s large alfresco area which is perfect for entertaining and that whole indoor-outdoor vibe.
So, if you’re looking for a new home that’s not only bright-on style but is right-on price point, size, the whole shebang, look no further than The Brighton.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!