Brighton? More like right-on! This is one of our smartest Smart homes yet and it’s all thanks to space, design, and all the extras smarts we’ve thrown in for good measure. Like a kitchen scullery, walk-in robe, and dedicated activity space, as well as a private theatre. These extra gems fit seamlessly within The Brighton and after moving in you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them / a place to hide your block of Marvellous Creations from the kids! Side note: if you’ve never tried MC, please go to Woolies right now and treat yo’ self to said deliciousness.
Okay, back to The Brighton. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, an alfresco, plus all the extras we spoke about earlier; you may think there’s no room left to move around. But this home is all about open-planned living mixed with privacy. While each room is filled with natural light and more space than the Kardashians would need for a Christmas card photo shoot, the heart of the home is an open-planned paradise. The indoor meals’ space also connects to The Brighton’s large alfresco area which is perfect for entertaining and that whole indoor-outdoor vibe.
So, if you’re looking for a new home that’s not only bright-on style but is right-on price point, size, the whole shebang, look no further than The Brighton.
- Feature rendered front elevation
- steel roof cover or tiled roof cover
- gutters and fascia
- Granite collections pavers
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- WA cabinetry with soft close kitchen drawers
- Flickmixer tapware throughout
- Vitreous china & soft close toilet suites
- Pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom
- Chrome floor wastes
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Fixed build time
- Fixed price HIA contract
- VHG quality and service guarantee