When our wordsmith smarties call a new home The Artisan, you just know it’s brimming with artistic features and sophisticated design! But what you don’t know – so we’ll spell it out for you – is that it’s also got everything you could desire of a family home: three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a dedicated meals space, galley kitchen and a front porch.
Yep, The Artisian delivers it all (and almost as fast as Uber Eats)! There’s even a HUGE walk-in robe in the master suite plus a bath to soak away your day; perhaps while devouring said Uber Eats?! We won’t judge. See, when you have design smarts on your side, a home with 7.5m frontage doesn’t equal compromise.
And it definitely doesn’t mean darkness or that stuffy feeling. Natural light is everywhere in The Artisan thanks to large floor to ceiling windows that bookend the home and invite the outdoor feels, in. ‘Coz we know that natural light is essential in making a house feel like home, and an artistic home feel like your dream insta feed. Valencia IRL for the win!
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!
- Designed to fit 7.5m frontage
- Master suite with spacious walk in robe
- Two secondary bedrooms with robes
- Open plan living area
- Laundry complete with shelving