Our smartie home designers are never short of new ideas. When we think they’ve done it all, they take a few shots of espresso and come up with another floorplan that’s brimming with smarts – space smarts, entertainment smarts, storage smarts, lifestyle smarts … it’s never ending. Like that time we needed some smart ideas for our staff breakout room and they created a doughnut feature wall and a silent disco nook for true crime podcasts. Okay, so now you know the kind of designers we’re working with here. They’re not your average home designers and this is not your average home design.
Let’s start with space smarts. This home has an open planned area at the rear of the home that opens up to a HUGE alfresco. Hello entertainment smarts. Just think of your next Christmas in July (or December) party and being able to create an indoor/outdoor party palace. For space smarts, this home has walk-in robes in all the bedrooms, a walk-in pantry as part of the kitchen scullery, and a dedicated storage nook built into the design. You can now horde your travel shot glasses in peace! Then there’s lifestyle smarts. The Designer is a home that has all the resort-vibes built into the floorplan, just check out that master ensuite!
- Choice of six rendered front elevations with full external paint finish
- Garage as per plans with grey grano hardstand and remote sectional door
- Wide selection of double Verticlay bricks (1 course included where displayed) from Builder’s Standard Range
- steel roof OR deluxe tiled roof cover
- gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Extensive range of Blokpave pavers from Builder’s Standard Range with up to 6m long paved driveway and connecting path
- WA-made cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors throughout
- Deluxe 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher recess including cold plumbing and single GPO
- Choice of laminated benchtop profiles, including postform 33mm or tightform 39mm from Builder’s Standard Range
- Feature ceramic wall tile ($44/m² retail PC allowance) to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry and WC where applicable
- Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm black or chrome flick mixers throughout
- Vitreous china soft close toilet suites
- Fully-framed panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower, hobs to shower in ensuite and bathroom
- Light point to every room & double power points throughout, as shown on plan
- R4.0 Insulation batts to house and garage area
- 5-star energy efficient Rinnai B26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- Termite treatment in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC)
- NBN Ready Pack – Incl. phone point, TV point and data point with TV antenna - if required
- Shire Building Dept. and Water Corporation application fees, Housing Indemnity Insurance, site contour survey and Engineer’s soil report
- Smart Guarantees: Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee, six months maintenance period…And More!