The Gov’ Grants are o.v.e.r.
Like all good things, the HomeBuilder Grant and Building Bonus Grant have come to an end. If you took advantage of that whopping $45K from the Government, congrats! If you missed out, you could still be eligible for the First Home Owners Grant and nab yourself a cool $10K.
Provided by: The WA State Government
Possible saving: $10k
The FHOG is a one-off payment from the WA State Gov to help first home buyers get into their own home. If you build a new home, you get $10,000 which you NEVER need to pay back. It becomes part of your investment forever. Forever, ever? Forever ever!
To be eligible you’ll need to:
- Be a real-life person (no trusts or businesses)
- Aged over 18 years
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have never owned a residential property in Australia
- Have never received the FHOG grant previously in Australia (note: this includes your partner/spouse too)
- Live in your new home for a continuous period of at least six months within the first year, annnnd
- Select a house and land package valued at or under $750K
Making it the most popular grant in the history of new home building grants.
You’ll ♥ your new Smart Home
It’s the perfect time to build a home that’ll make you feel like the superstar you are! C-ya rentals, roommates, moldy bathrooms. Hello future you. That’s what we call Smart Homes FOR LIVING. Here’s some cuties we prepared earlier.
Keen? ‘Course you are.
If you’ve been waiting for the right moment to take the plunge into home ownership, this is it! Find out if you qualify for the extended grants.