Rent hikes are
Buy the house you deserve.
Rent hikes are cancelled.
Should you rent or buy?
Did you know Perth’s rental vacancy is currently under .08%? The thought of building a new house starts to hit different right about now! Imagine no more rent inspections, no more dealing with your landlord, and loads of stability… Smart Homes For Living can make that option a reality. Plus, who doesn’t want the freedom to recreate the Pinterest interior décor of their dreams?
Not possible to build and still have a life? Bet.
Watch us get you into your own place for as little as $266 a week. Yup, our finance smarties, The Loan Co, can supply a sweet low deposit home loan, so that you can get your foot into the property market asap. Let us know the amount you want to repay each week and consider the rest done. Want it to be less than what you were paying in rent? Smart Homes For Living has got you.
The Covid rent freeze is over. Now what?
You can clap back with a house of your own! That low-key stress is real and it’s not just about Covid. Year-on-year rental prices are up by 15% on average and vacancy rates are at an all-time low. Add in regular inspections and heaps of people competing for one rental, and the whole situation is simply not a vibe. But you’ve got the smarts to build your own place – that’s why you’re here reading this – from just $159k. No need to manifest it, we’ll take care of the rest!
Time to ghost your landlord
10 reasons why being a homeowner is better than renting.
1. Freedom to grow your pet family – which means lots more cuddles for you
2. Grow roots – get the stability you crave without having to keep an eye out for Selener in case your landlord kicks you out
3. Make those renovations a reality – that feature wall can finally leave your Pinterest board and enter reality
4. Futureproof yourself – for future gains by owning an appreciating asset
5. It’s the equity for me – leverage your own home to buy another property or shares in the future
6. Your future self will thank you – for having a mortgage that puts your money toward an asset rather than someone else’s pocket
7. Full-on homeowner – when your loan term ends, home ownership is just the beginning
8. We don’t do plot twists when it comes to your repayments – leave behind the stress of unexpected rental increases
9. Regain the peace of your personal bubble – ain’t nobody got time for pesky rent inspections
10. Owning your home is a bit of a flex – so enjoy what you’ve worked for!
Find out how we can help you escape the rent trap
For some words of advice on how to escape the rent trap for good, just pop in your details below and we can get those house keys in your hands.
Rent vs Buy FAQs
Here’s a few As to some Qs you may have.
When’s the right time to buy?
- You’ve been in a stable job with steady income for the last 6 months
- You have some coin saved in the bank
- You’re on top of any debts
- You feel ready to own something of your own