To vanquish is to conquer, to overcome, to triumph over. And, while the name might feel a little Game of Thrones-y, the home is a triumph in all the best ways. Firstly, there is a tonne of space and floods of natural light. The open-planned living, dining, and kitchen space has been designed to sit at the back of the home meaning that the large glass doors open up to the backyard and extend your living space outdoors. The huge alfresco area is perfect for outdoor entertaining and with down south views like we have, there won’t be much to draw you back inside.
Okay, maybe there are a few things 😉 The inside of The Vanquish has a Scandinavian interior design scheme to ohhh and ahhh over, three minor bedrooms, and a lush master suite with its own walk-in robe and private ensuite. Then there’s the shared study space, a dedicated theatre room, and a bathtub. Now that we think of it, perhaps our naming smarties called this one The Vanquish because it triumphs over any other house plan ever designed. Yep, that must’ve been it.
- Upgraded 20mm Essastone benchtops throughout Incl. Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
- Upgraded 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven, gas hot plate, and rangehood
- Upgraded Hafele undermount sink with Black or Chrome flick mixer tap with gooseneck
- Upgraded Matt black or chrome tapware throughout Incl. Vanities, baths and showers, Laundry and WC
- Upgraded semi frameless panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower
- Upgraded hobless shower to ensuite and bathroom
- Upgraded Vito Bertoni hand held shower on Excite rail to ensuite and designer bracket handheld shower to bathroom
- Upgraded Zoe Kyra square superclay or Zoe Nimos superclay basin to ensuite and bathroom
- Robes to all bedrooms as shown on plan – mirrored
- Built in or walk in linen cupboards, as shown on plan – mirrored
- Upgraded 30 course high ceilings throughout (27c to garage and alfresco)
- Choice of face brick feature rendered front elevation
- Smooth finish plasterboard lining with 55mm cornice to garage, alfresco and portico (as applicable)
- Feature clear glazed entry door from Builder’s standard range and solid core garage access door
- And more!
Dunsborough, Western Australia, 6281
Saturday & Public Holidays 1-5pm