Preston – it’s the (Melbourne) suburb to watch and the new (Perth) home to realllly watch.
Packin’ a punch in the style department, The Preston hits it out of the park with a grunge meets luxe meets hipster vibe. There’s lots of black because black is back. (Let’s be honest, it never really left) Plus, a floor plan that is as liveable as Australian summers are hot. So lots. We’re not humble bragging. Ok, we’re not humble full stop. The Preston is the ultimate family home thanks to its four by two configuration, U shaped kitchen, hidden scullery, large open planning living area, bonus theatre, alfresco….
Phew, we get tired listing its features and we haven’t even touched on the best bit: the front master suite. With his and hers WIRs, a built-in makeup station, resort ensuite, custom WA made cabinetry, twin shower and soaking tub, it’ll have you feeling like a local celeb in no time. Embrace it. Real Housewives of Melbourne Perth anyone?
HIA Housing Awards 2019, Finalist, Display Homes $215k – $240k.
* Advertised price reflects ‘The Preston’ specification. Advertised imagery reflects ‘The Grand Preston’ specification.
- 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout
- 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Hafele undermount sink with your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixer
- Semi-frameless and hobless shower to ensuite & bathroom
- Tony Adler shower in black or chrome to ensuite
- Your choice of two upgraded undermount basins to ensuite & bathroom
- Mirrored robes to all bedrooms & walk-in or built in linen cupboard, as shown on plan
- Upgraded 30C high ceilings throughout (27C to garage & alfresco)
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Choice of face brick feature or rendered front elevation
- Feature tile cladding to front elevation where applicable
- Feature clear glazed entry door and solid core garage access door
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period
Piara Waters, WA, 6069
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 12 pm - 5 pm