We are obsessed and think you will be too. By The Grand Obsession’s prestigious elevation that screams ‘made it’. The massive rear kitchen/ dining/living area, with to-die-for alfresco views. The three minor bedrooms, all with built-in mirrored robes.
And we haven’t even touched on the best bit: the master’s suite. Aka a Kardashian’s dream come true. It’s got the goods and is not afraid to flaunt them; Double door entry (tick), 4.07m x 3.81m living space (tick), expansive WIR (tick), resort ensuite (tick), twin shower (tick, tick!).
There’s ample room for you and boo and a kid or two. But don’t worry, they’ll be tucked up in their separate wing. Did we mention that yet? There is s-e-p-a-r-a-t-i-o-n. In a good sense. Oh yeah. Talk about #floorplansmarts.
* Advertised price reflects ‘The Obsession’ specification. Advertised imagery reflects ‘The Grand Obsession’ specification.
- 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout
- 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Full internal wall paint with Taubman’s 2-coat colour system
- Hafele undermount sink with your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixer
- Semi-frameless and hobless shower to ensuite & bathroom
- Tony Adler shower in black or chrome to ensuite
- Your choice of two upgraded undermount basins to ensuite & bathroom
- Mirrored robes to all bedrooms & walk-in or built in linen cupboard, as shown on plan
- Upgraded 30C high ceilings throughout (27C to garage & alfresco)
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Choice of face brick feature or rendered front elevation
- Feature tile cladding to front elevation where applicable
- Feature clear glazed entry door and solid core garage access door
- Smart Guarantee: lifetime structural warranty, fixed 25-week build time, fixed price HIA contract & six months maintenance period
Treeby, Western Australia, 6164
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 12 pm - 5 pm
08 9241 1300