*thump thump* *thump thump* Ohhh, be still your beating heart. It’s only The Lovina – ‘the one’ when it comes to home designs (and displays for that matter). We joke. Kinda.
Before you get too carried away, let’s start with a spark! Like all true love stories connection is key, and The Lovina’s two minor bedrooms which are nestled at the back and connected by a separate bathroom, deliver it in spades. Actually, now that we think of it, so too does the home’s open-plan kitchen and family areas – both of which have sweeping alfresco views.
But you can’t be connected 24/7, 365. Which is why we’ve also placed a spacious master suite at the front of the home – away from the little ‘uns – which comes with its very own theatre room and an ensuite equipped with all the trimmings: a twin shower, custom WA-made double vanity, walk-in robe…Love It? Or, LOVE IT! Visit the display to decide.
- Upgraded 20mm Essastone benchtops throughout Incl. Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
- Upgraded 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven, gas hot plate, and rangehood
- Upgraded Hafele undermount sink with Black or Chrome flick mixer tap with gooseneck
- Upgraded Matt black or chrome tapware throughout Incl. Vanities, baths and showers, Laundry and WC
- Upgraded semi frameless panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower
- Upgraded hobless shower to ensuite and bathroom
- Upgraded Vito Bertoni hand held shower on Excite rail to ensuite and designer bracket handheld shower to bathroom
- Upgraded Zoe Kyra square superclay or Zoe Nimos superclay basin to ensuite and bathroom
- Robes to all bedrooms as shown on plan – mirrored
- Built in or walk in linen cupboards, as shown on plan – mirrored
- Upgraded 30 course high ceilings throughout (27c to garage and alfresco)
- Choice of face brick feature rendered front elevation
- Smooth finish plasterboard lining with 55mm cornice to garage, alfresco and portico (as applicable)
- Feature clear glazed entry door from Builder’s standard range and solid core garage access door
- And more!
Wellard, Western Australia, 6170
Saturday & Public Holidays 1-5pm
08 9241 1300