“We love our bread, we love our butter, but most of all we love each other.” Actually, scratch that last part. Sure, one love is great and all but our love for The Grand Madeleine hit breaking point when we saw just her raked** verandah. Annnnnd then we waked inside. Two words for you: French country. #MadeleineStyle #nuffsaid
Okay, just a little more to say … The Grand Madeleine is our first home design that’s all about raked ceilings. Actually, we should really say ‘raked everything’ because the ceilings are in good company with a raked elevation and raked windows to the rear of the home. We all know that this smart design feature will add some serious style and bundles of natural light to your home, but there’s nothing like walking into a home that just feels extra spacious. With The Grand Madeleine, it’s no illusion, the raked design is just adding to the hugeness of this plan. Five beds, bonus games room, a luxury Dekton kitchen with its own walk in scullery, and a master suite that will have you soaking in your tub one minute and strutting through your walk-in robe the next.
**Raked literally just means raised but with a little extra style smarts 😉
*Advertised price reflects ‘The Bianca’ specification. Advertised imagery reflects ‘The Grand Bianca’ specification.
- Upgraded 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout Incl. kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Upgraded 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven, gas hot plate, and rangehood
- Upgraded Hafele undermount sink with Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm, black or chrome flick mixer
- Upgraded matt black or chrome tap ware throughout Incl. vanities, baths and showers, laundry and WC
- Upgraded semi frameless panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower
- Upgraded hobless shower to ensuite and bathroom
- Upgraded Tony Alder Fresco rail with HS375 handheld shower in black or chrome to ensuite
- Upgraded Zoe Kyra undermount SBC-209 or Zoe Plati SBC-204 basin to ensuite and bathroom
- Robes to all bedrooms as shown on plan – mirrored
- Built in or walk in linen cupboards, as shown on plan – mirrored
- Upgraded 30 course high ceilings throughout (27c to garage and alfresco)
- Choice of face brick feature rendered front elevation
- Smooth finish plasterboard lining with 55mm cornice to garage, alfresco and portico (as applicable)
- Feature clear glazed entry door from Builder’s standard range and solid core garage access door
- And more!
Ellenbrook, WA, 6069
Saturday & Public Holidays 1-5
08 9241 1300