OPENING THIS WEEKEND – 9th March.
Welcome to our grandest home yet! You can just tell from the elevation that this island beauty is all geared up to give your mates a healthy dose of new-home-envy. The windows that wrap around the front of The Grand Isla continue around the whole home, making this HUGE design feel even huger still. The open plan area at the back of the house is where you’ll see a natural lighting statement like no other. The floor to ceiling windows connect the indoors with the outdoor alfresco space, creating a bold entertaining space that would be a crime if it went to waste! Chrissy at your place this year?!
If extras are your thing – seriously, who wouldn’t be into more space and more design features – then The Grand Isla is the place to be. There’s a HUGE theatre room (sensing a bit of a theme here?), a kitchen scullery, a master suite with a twin shower and twin basin, and a modern design scheme that we like to call moody-coastal. Just imagine modern black and white tones with a mix of textures and a few pops of natural colour. It’s a design scheme that feels like a cold morning on the beach rugged up with a coffee and a good podcast! Ahhh heaven. You’ve just gotta get amongst The Grand Isla.
*Images for illustration purposes. Advertised price reflects ‘The Isla’ specification.
- Upgraded 20mm Essastone benchtops throughout Incl. Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
- Upgraded 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven, gas hot plate, and rangehood
- Upgraded Hafele undermount sink with Black or Chrome flick mixer tap with gooseneck
- Upgraded Matt black or chrome tapware throughout Incl. Vanities, baths and showers, Laundry and WC
- Upgraded semi frameless panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower
- Upgraded hobless shower to ensuite and bathroom
- Upgraded Vito Bertoni hand held shower on Excite rail to ensuite and designer bracket handheld shower to bathroom
- Upgraded Zoe Kyra square superclay or Zoe Nimos superclay basin to ensuite and bathroom
- Robes to all bedrooms as shown on plan – mirrored
- Built in or walk in linen cupboards, as shown on plan – mirrored
- Upgraded 30 course high ceilings throughout (27c to garage and alfresco)
- Choice of face brick feature rendered front elevation
- Smooth finish plasterboard lining with 55mm cornice to garage, alfresco and portico (as applicable)
- Feature clear glazed entry door from Builder’s standard range and solid core garage access door
- And more!
Alkimos, WA, 6038
Saturday & Public Holidays 1-5pm