|Sure, this display home may be called The Grand Burleigh; however, it’s far more ‘Grand’ than it is ‘Burleigh’. Having said that, the Burleigh inspo is an important part of the design. Our interior smarties know how good those beach vibes are and, for The Grand Burleigh, it’s all about nature’s colour palette. Driftwood tans, milky white sands, rustic charcoal. It’s like being able to travel again – even though border-crossing is the ultimate forbidden fruit atm *thanks Rona*, we’re still daydreaming about the escape, the adventure, the newness, the plane food (?). Okay, that’s still a while off but visiting The Grand Burleigh can happen now!|
From Burleigh to Grand. Our newest display home is our classiest one yet. Essastone benchtops, European Smeg appliances, plus an opulent master ensuite with a double basin and double shower. The grandness doesn’t stop there. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the Grand Burleigh is all about family and family entertainment – movie night in your private theatre? You got it! Summer dinners outside under the stars? Sure thing.
Travel may still be off the cards, but this weekend is all about making some home-based dreams come true. Start by checking out The Grand Burleigh.
The Grand Burleigh
🎉 This display home design is eligible for the new Government grants. 🎉
Say hell yay to $45k!! →
- 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout
- 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Full internal wall paint with Wattyl's 2-coat colour system
- Hafele undermount sink with your choice of Tony Adler black or chrome flick mixer
- Semi-frameless and hobless shower to ensuite & bathroom
- Tony Adler shower in black or chrome to ensuite
- Your choice of two upgraded undermount basins to ensuite & bathroom
- Mirrored robes to all bedrooms & walk-in or built in linen cupboard, as shown on plan
- Upgraded 30C high ceilings throughout (27C to garage & alfresco)
- Smartwall by G-Tek™ with no crack guarantee*
- Choice of face brick feature or rendered front elevation
- Feature tile cladding to front elevation where applicable
- Feature clear glazed entry door and solid core garage access door
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Six months maintenance period
Display Home FAQ
Here’s a few As to some Qs you may have.
Can I view a display home outside of its opening hours?
You sure can! All of our displays are available to tour via private appointment. If you:
- Want to have a looksie around one of our picture-perfect floorplans but are social distancing
- Want to have the place to yourself ‘coz you’re fancy like that
- Or, simply aren’t free during our normal hrs
Visit our Private Display Home Tours page and book an appointment.
Can I build a display home?
In one word? Yes-ish. Our ‘Grand’ floorplans are almost identical to the displays you walk through on the ground. They feature all the blingy goodies that attracted to the home in the first place, like the elevation as displayed, stone benchtops, mirrored robes, high ceilings, freestanding baths, and resort ensuites. Grand spec homes start from around $200K* and can be checked on our Display Homes page. you can check them out online now
*Correct as of 28/08/2020
How can I get the display home look for less?
When designing display homes, we often create base models. These follow the same legendary floorplan with a slightly less OOT spec. Sooo you can get the flow and feel you fell in love with at that fateful display home visit, within a not-so-exxy budget.
You’ll be able to easily find these as they have the same name as the corresponding display, without the ‘grand reference’ For example, The Grand Bianca display’s base model is The Bianca. And The Grand Atrium’s brother from another mother is The Atrium.
These are some of our best-selling plans so you’re after the display home look for less you’re among smart company.
What’s the difference between your normal spec and display spec?
Dollars and cents baby! All of our homes come with these not-so-standards as standard:
- Choice of 6 rendered front elevations
- Full internal wall paint throughout
- WA-made cabinetry
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Choice of matt black or chrome fixtures
While our display-worthy spec, aka The Grand Spec, bring a host of opulent upgrades to the party:
- Silestone benchtops
- High ceilings as displayed
- Undermount basins and sinks
- Mirrored robes where applicable
- Elevation as displayed
When are your displays open?
Enquire about this display
Our team is ready to walk you through, customise, fawn over or answer Qs about this display design. (Or any other tbh). We’ll even do it online so you don’t need to leave the couch.