Nestled within an oasis of tropical flora and fauna The Escape awaits, beaconing visitors in and owners to stay. The breathtaking elevation, with its sloping skillion roof, squared architectural brickwork, crisp render and black tile feature cladding gives a taste of what’s to come. And spoiler: it’s stunning!
Modern design and architectural touches are peppered throughout The Escape, seamlessly blending form and function to deliver a home that is as liveable as it is beautiful. At the front of the property far away from the chatter of little ones is the parent’s retreat, a sanctuary that has been finished to the highest standard with a sizable walk-in-robe, resort-style ensuite, twin shower and separate WC.
A glamorous L shaped kitchen, with expansive island bench and breakfast bar, takes centre stage further down the hall. Overlooking the dining area the layout is an entertainer’s delight, primed and ready to house the dazzling soirees, champagne celebrations and family festivities that will no doubt come its way over the years to come.
At the rear of the property, past the open plan living area and IT nook, the children’s wing sits playing host to three minor bedrooms all with built in robes. The zone cleverly harnesses space smarts to make the most of the block’s liveable area and ensure the second bathroom is accessible, yet private, for all. *Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Upgraded 20mm Essastone benchtops throughout Incl. Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
- Upgraded 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven, gas hot plate, and rangehood
- Upgraded Hafele undermount sink with Black or Chrome flick mixer tap with gooseneck
- Upgraded Matt black or chrome tapware throughout Incl. Vanities, baths and showers, Laundry and WC
- Upgraded semi frameless panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower
- Upgraded hobless shower to ensuite and bathroom
- Upgraded Vito Bertoni hand held shower on Excite rail to ensuite and designer bracket handheld shower to bathroom
- Upgraded Zoe Kyra square superclay or Zoe Nimos superclay basin to ensuite and bathroom
- Robes to all bedrooms as shown on plan – mirrored
- Built in or walk in linen cupboards, as shown on plan – mirrored
- Upgraded 30 course high ceilings throughout (27c to garage and alfresco)
- Choice of face brick feature rendered front elevation
- Smooth finish plasterboard lining with 55mm cornice to garage, alfresco and portico (as applicable)
- Feature clear glazed entry door from Builder’s standard range and solid core garage access door
- And more!
Baldivis, Western Australia, 6171
Saturday & Public Holidays 1-5pm
08 9241 1300