Sure, life can be busy, stressful, challenging, and rushed, and … Nope, that’s not the case when you call The Bianca home! Like us, after a weekend or ten away, she’s a drama-free space! Literally breathing in calm and tranquillity and shooing away everything else. Everything except Hamptons-holiday vibes. Like the Hamptons, The Bianca’s all about cool coastal colour pallets, soft natural textures, and airy design.
And light. (Natural, of course.) The design is flooded with it thanks to large windows and glass doors which elegantly wrap around the home better than a Diane Von Furstenberg ever could – and that’s sayin’ something. The chic packaging continues in from the alfresco to the open planned living space and beyond, adding elegance to the aptly named grand entertaining room – a space that our soiree smarties imagine would be perfect for summer celebrations.
With three minor bedrooms, a huge master suite, two bathrooms, and an open planned kitchen with its own island and free-standing oven; this family home will have you eating lobster rolls, drinking rose, and drooling west coast style in no time. Well, maybe not the last bit… And if it were a real Hamptons villa you would expect your own bar recess – wait, The Bianca has that too! No luxurious stone is left unturned and The Bianca is one home you shouldn’t leave unturned either.
* Advertised price reflects ‘The Bianca’ specification. Advertised imagery reflects ‘The Grand Bianca’ specification.
- Upgraded 20mm Silestone benchtops throughout Incl. kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Upgraded 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven, gas hot plate, and rangehood
- Upgraded Hafele undermount sink with Tony Alder Flex Soho or Samm, black or chrome flick mixer
- Upgraded matt black or chrome tap ware throughout Incl. vanities, baths and showers, laundry and WC
- Upgraded semi frameless panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower
- Upgraded hobless shower to ensuite and bathroom
- Upgraded Tony Alder Fresco rail with HS375 handheld shower in black or chrome to ensuite
- Upgraded Zoe Kyra undermount SBC-209 or Zoe Plati SBC-204 basin to ensuite and bathroom
- Robes to all bedrooms as shown on plan – mirrored
- Built in or walk in linen cupboards, as shown on plan – mirrored
- Upgraded 30 course high ceilings throughout (27c to garage and alfresco)
- Choice of face brick feature rendered front elevation
- Smooth finish plasterboard lining with 55mm cornice to garage, alfresco and portico (as applicable)
- Feature clear glazed entry door from Builder’s standard range and solid core garage access door
- And more!
Bennett Springs, WA, 6063
Saturday & Public Holidays 1-5pm