Exclusive Perth House and Land Packages Just Released
With new land in very high demand in Perth, we’re excited to announce that ‘Smart Home for Living‘ in Perth has just obtained dozens of new and exclusive Perth House and Land Packages in the most popular new areas from just $369,490.
So, where are these exclusive Perth House and Land Packages?
– Near the Ocean: At Alkimos (Shorehaven) in Perth’s coastal north and Baldivis (The Chimes) in Perth’s coastal south.
– Near the vineyards: Caversham (Suffolk Park) and Dayton (St Leonards) in the Swan Valley.
– Near semi-rural areas: At Bullsbrook (Bullsbrook Heights) in Perth’s north eastern corridor, near the tranquility of the Aussie bush.
These exclusive land locations have been given to Smart Homes for Living in just the last few weeks and months. If you’re thinking about buying a house and land package, don’t miss this opportunity.
To find out about these special House and Land Packages, contact us at our website, Smart Home Connect and a representative from the team will be in touch to answer your questions.
More about the areas where you can obtain House and Land Packages in Perth:
- Alkimos – Shorehaven Estate from $427,590
- Baldivis – Chimes Estate from $370,990
- Bullsbrook – Bullsbrook Heights from $369, 490
- Caversham – Suffolk Park $453,490
House and Land packages in Suffolk Park, Caversham, in the heart of Perth’s wine country. Ask us about Suffolk Park packages via Smart Homes connect.
- Dayton – St Leonards from $456,000
Just outside of the Swan Valley, St Leonards Estate Dayton has become a vibrant young community, with free activities. Close to Perth’s wine country and to major road access. Contact Smart Homes for Living for details.
Contact the team for more information via our website landing page here: smarthomesconnect.com.au
Homes with your
smarts at heart
Sure, we’re the Perth home builders with ‘All the Smarts’, but it’s your smarts that make all the difference. We’re just here to make your new home happen, with expertise, super-smart processes, juicy cost efficiencies, and cuddles - if you’re into that kinda thing.