Is this Australia’s Smartest Floorplan?
Buying a best selling floor plan is a wise investment. It shows that it contains features that people want the most and most likely will never go out of style. This makes selling a new home easier because buyers will be looking for a home just like yours.
The Mentor is Smart Homes for Living’s best selling floor plan. Designed to fit 15m frontage, it’s a four bedroom, two bathroom home that packs a punch, fitting in all the desirable features that families are wanting. The elevation has a modern front porch with contrast render.
- Home theatre at entry
- Central Kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast island bench
- Two kid bedrooms zoned off at rear corner sharing activity room, bathroom and separate toilet (water closet)
- Third ‘guest’ bedroom nearby next to laundry
- Master bedroom is near front of home, with large walk-in robe, ensuite and toilet
- Large open living area meals and family
- Double remote garage
- Hallway entry
Why it’s smart:
- Four bedrooms means more room for family growth or when guests come over.
- It has both a study and activity room, meaning extra space areas for the family to utilize however they like.
- A home theatre at the entry, making it easier to entertain guests and after a long days work, a convenient place to relax once you enter.
- The double remote garage door entry is very close to the kitchen, making it easier for shoppers to bring in the groceries.
- Kitchen is central and at the ‘heart’ of the home with a large walk-in pantry, making access convenient for all.
- The toilet is not inside the bathroom but separate, meaning you don’t have to wait to use the toilet if someone is in the shower.
- Alfresco is large enough for entertainment purposes, great for keeping a pet too outside.
Like what you see? Visit Smart Homes for Living to get more information on The Mentor, as well as house and land packages available throughout Perth.