Whether you are buying your first home or moving into a new house in a different area, the prospect of changing scenery and homes is an exciting one.
Some people prefer to buy an already established home, while others like to custom-build a home from the ground up. Whilst both methods have their advantages, there are substantial benefits in opting for a house and land package in Perth’s new hot spot estates.
House and land packages are not only convenient but also comes with some very attractive features such as increased deductible tax and depreciation benefits, flexibility and significant stamp duty savings.
It also works really well for first home buyers, particularly in terms of getting the finance together for their home. What’s more, WA’s first home buyers are also exempt from stamp duty when they package a house and land.
So when it comes to Perth’s house and land hot spots, here’s the Top 5 Perth Suburbs for House and Land Packages that rule the roost.
Alkimos, North of the River
- Fantastic beachside suburb offering uninterrupted views across the ocean and an abundance of playing fields for you and your family to enjoy.
- With the proposed extension of Mitchell Freeway and rail link to major centres nearby, Alkimos is fast-becoming one of WA’s most sought after residential locations.
- The community also boasts its own public high school and child care facilities, with a public primary school due to open in 2016.
- There are large future plans for an Alkimos-Eglinton Satellite City and when complete, will include hospitals, tertiary educational institutions, major retail, commercial and recreational facilities.
See Smart Homes For Living’s range of House & Land Packages in Alkimos.
Eglinton, North of the River
- Newly established suburb bounded by Marmion Avenue, the future Mitchell Freeway extension and Pipidinny Road in the City of Wanneroo – just 20 minutes from Joondalup.
- Plans for this suburb includes a town centre with plenty of shops and cafes, sporting fields, government primary school and a vibrant foreshore development.
- Plans are also in place for a future rail extension and high frequency bus service running through the region.
See Smart Homes For Living’s range of House & Land Packages in Eglinton.
Baldivis, South of the River
- Featured as the 14th hottest suburbs in Australia with a population growth of 10.7% (HIA).
- Set in a natural environment, 40 minutes south of the Perth CBD and 10 minutes from the coast.
- The Kwinana Freeway runs through Baldivis, providing vehicle access to Perth and Bunbury. Safety Bay Road links Baldivis with neighbouring suburbs to the west, including Rockingham and Warnbro
- There are already seven schools in Baldivis plus two more opening in the near future.
- Main shopping facilities in Baldivis are located in the area known as the Baldivis Town Centre, extensions are currently underway to expand the shopping centre.
See Smart Homes For Living’s range of House & Land Packages in Baldivis.
Golden Bay, South of the River
- With stunning Indian Ocean frontage, Golden Bay is ideally located between the commercial centres of Mandurah and Rockingham.
- Perth City and Fremantle are located a 50 minute drive from Golden Bay.
- High levels of affordability compared to surrounding suburbs and access to new primary and secondary schools and community amenities.
- Future plans include the local Neighbourhood Activity Centre with speciality stores, quality services and facilities.
See Smart Homes For Living’s range of House & Land Packages in Golden Bay.
Visit our display home – The Commander – located at Golden Bay Estate.
Hilbert, South of the River
- With easy access to Tonkin Highway and Kwinana Freeway, Hilbert is just 30 minutes southeast of Perth’s CBD with Fremantle and Cockburn even closer.
- Offering residents a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle, Hilbert has a vast choice of schools, shops, medical, entertainment, community and sporting facilities nearby.
- Hilbert residents benefit from Armadale’s city centre with its shops and train station just 6km away.
- Future plans includes a town centre, new primary and secondary schools and significant public open space, parklands, and sporting and recreational areas.
See Smart Homes For Living’s range of House & Land Packages in Hilbert.