The Florian has everything your family needs to go with the flo(w)rian today and tomorrow. There are areas dedicated to privacy and open-planned spaces for family connection. There’s also an alfresco for outdoor meals, a bath for the little ones (and not so little ones)… Do we need to go on?
Ok, we will. But only to humble brag a little in a cool, flowin’ way! The large alfresco at the back of the home certainly makes a statement, one almost as big as a new Game of Thrones season announcement. There are draping floor to ceiling windows and doors that connect the alfresco to the home, allowing all that soft natural light to fill the master suite and open-planned family room.
Speaking of the master suite, it’s a total couple’s sanctuary nestled at the back of the home – with its own walk-in robe and ensuite, of course – so you can shut out the noise of a busy household and indulge in some ‘me’ time. Read a book, catch up on emails, or better yet; pour a glass of red and binge watch the Bachie. #goals
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Feature rendered front elevation
- steel roof cover or tiled roof cover
- gutters and fascia
- Granite collections pavers
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- WA cabinetry with soft close kitchen drawers
- Flickmixer tapware throughout
- Vitreous china & soft close toilet suites
- Pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom
- Chrome floor wastes
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Fixed build time
- Fixed price HIA contract
- VHG quality and service guarantee