With a frontage of 7.5m, you’d be forgiven for thinking you’ll have to skip on some of the extras. You’d also be wrong. ‘Coz The Electra is about as extra as you can get! With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an ensuite, second bathroom with a bath, and even a walk-in robe to the master suite; this home is about space saving, not space reducing. See when we said this home was extra we meant it.
Now let’s talk about the extra extras. Which, as their name suggests, are extra dreamy but come packaged into The Electra at no extra cost. Like an open-planned living, dining, and kitchen area that connects to a sizeable courtyard. Proving you can have your cake and eat it (outside) too, this seamless outdoor connection gives the home an abundance of natural light, not to mention space for summer picnics and pretty spring blooms.
So if you’re after a gold class ticket to a home with the (narrow) lot and lots of extras, look no further than The Electra.
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Feature rendered front elevation
- steel roof cover or tiled roof cover
- gutters and fascia
- Granite collections pavers
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- WA cabinetry with soft close kitchen drawers
- Flickmixer tapware throughout
- Vitreous china & soft close toilet suites
- Pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom
- Chrome floor wastes
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Fixed build time
- Fixed price HIA contract
- VHG quality and service guarantee