When our wordsmith smarties call a new home The Artisan, you just know it’s brimming with artistic features and sophisticated design! But what you don’t know – so we’ll spell it out for you – is that it’s also got everything you could desire of a family home: three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a dedicated meals space, galley kitchen and a front porch.
Yep, The Artisian delivers it all (and almost as fast as Uber Eats)! There’s even a HUGE walk-in robe in the master suite plus a bath to soak away your day; perhaps while devouring said Uber Eats?! We won’t judge. See, when you have design smarts on your side, a home with 7.5m frontage doesn’t equal compromise.
And it definitely doesn’t mean darkness or that stuffy feeling. Natural light is everywhere in The Artisan thanks to large floor to ceiling windows that bookend the home and invite the outdoor feels, in. ‘Coz we know that natural light is essential in making a house feel like home, and an artistic home feel like your dream insta feed. Valencia IRL for the win!
*Images for illustration purposes only.
- Feature rendered front elevation
- steel roof cover or tiled roof cover
- gutters and fascia
- Granite collections pavers
- Deluxe 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- WA cabinetry with soft close kitchen drawers
- Flickmixer tapware throughout
- Vitreous china & soft close toilet suites
- Pivot shower screen to ensuite and bathroom
- Chrome floor wastes
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Laundry cupboards with inset trough
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Fixed build time
- Fixed price HIA contract
- VHG quality and service guarantee
- Designed to fit 7.5m frontage
- Master suite with spacious walk in robe
- Two secondary bedrooms with robes
- Open plan living area
- Laundry complete with shelving