Nestled within an oasis of tropical flora and fauna The Escape awaits, beaconing visitors in and owners to stay. The breathtaking elevation, with its sloping skillion roof, squared architectural brickwork, crisp render and black tile feature cladding gives a taste of what’s to come. And spoiler: it’s stunning!
Modern design and architectural touches are peppered throughout The Escape, seamlessly blending form and function to deliver a home that is as liveable as it is beautiful. At the front of the property far away from the chatter of little ones is the parent’s retreat, a sanctuary that has been finished to the highest standard with a sizable walk-in-robe, resort-style ensuite, twin shower and separate WC.
A glamorous L shaped kitchen, with expansive island bench and breakfast bar, takes centre stage further down the hall. Overlooking the dining area the layout is an entertainer’s delight, primed and ready to house the dazzling soirees, champagne celebrations and family festivities that will no doubt come its way over the years to come.
At the rear of the property, past the open plan living area and IT nook, the children’s wing sits playing host to three minor bedrooms all with built in robes. The zone cleverly harnesses space smarts to make the most of the block’s liveable area and ensure the second bathroom is accessible, yet private, for all. *Images are for illustration purposes only.
- 20mm Essastone benchtops in kitchen, ensuite & bathroom from Builder’s standard range
- Deluxe La Germania 900mm stainless steel oven and gas hot plate
- WA made soft close kitchen drawers
- Hafele double bowl under mount kitchen sink
- Vito Bertoni Kali flick mixers to kitchen sink, vanities, baths, showers and laundry trough
- Upgraded semi frameless panel and pivot door to ensuite and bathroom shower
- Hobless shower to ensuite and bathroom
- Vito Bertoni hand held shower on Excite rail to ensuite
- Zoe Kyra square inset basin to ensuite and bathroom
- Robes to all bedrooms as shown on plan – mirrored
- Built in or walk in linen cupboards, as shown on plan – mirrored
- 30 course high ceilings throughout (27c to garage and alfresco)
- Choice of face brick feature rendered front elevation
- Smooth finish plasterboard lining with 55mm cornice to garage, alfresco and portico (as applicable)
- Bosch instantaneous hot water system
- Colorbond or Harmony Habitat and Contemporary shingle tile roof cover
- Colorbond slotted storm gutters, fascia and zincalume painted downpipes to match render or brickwork
- Feature clear glazed entry door from Builder’s standard range and solid core garage access door
- Feature tile cladding ($44/m² retail PC allowance) where applicable
- Lifetime structural warranty, fixed build time, fixed price HIA contract, VHG quality and service guarantee
Baldivis, Western Australia, 6171
Saturday & Public Holidays: 1-5pm
08 9241 1300